Tuesday 1 March 2016

Welcome!

I've set up this blog primarily for the A to Z Blog Challenge.

You see, I have another blog - Fangirl Stitches.  This blog was set up for my Etsy Shop.  I design and sell cross stitch patterns.  And stitch them, hence the need for a blog to show off my progress.

I took part in the A-Z Blog Challenge last year, where I stitched and shared a couple of my A-Z cross stitch charts. 

I've decided to take part in the A-Z Blog Challenge again this year, but I wanted to do something a bit different.  I wanted to share some of my travel adventures.  But I didn't think that fitted so well under the Fangirl Stitches banner - I thought that should be kept separate, kept for cross-stitch/shop related business.

So I've started this blog instead.  I was originally intending it to be just for the A-Z Blog Challenge, but then thought that actually it would be a good place to share a lot of my travel stories and adventures.  I've had a few already, and I plan on having a lot more - I'm only 31 after all.

Flying hawks and owls in the UK
So stay tuned.  The A-Z Blog Challenge starts on the 1st April, with the theme reveal date on the 21st March.

I'm also going to be stitching A-Z style over at my Fangirl Stitches Blog, so feel free to head over there and check that out too.

Happy travels,

Ros

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhhhh, a Harry Potter fan! Hello, fellow Potterhead :D
    Last year my theme was something you'd LOVE to read and check out!
    Looking forward to see what your theme reveal will be :)

    ~ Saraallie
    www.saraallie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by :) Heading over to your blog now - you have me intrigued...
      ;)

      Delete