Thursday 31 March 2016

All aboard!


The A to Z of Harry Potter Film Locations tour departs tonight 7pm AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time).
Do you have your ticket for the Hogwarts Express?
Have you signalled for the Knight Bus?
Is your broom in tip-top condition?
Or have you managed to convince a thestral or hippogriff to carry you?
What ever your mode of transport, I look forward to having you join me on this crazy tour around the UK and beyond.  And I look forward to reading your own A-Z craziness

Until tonight, happy travels!

Ros

P.S. I'm also stitching up a storm over at Fangirl Stitches, completing two different A-Z cross stitch projects - one Pokémon themed, the other Supernatural!

P.P.S. I had meant to get this up last night but I only managed to get my home internet connected today.  Still better late than never!

1 comment:

  1. Loved it!
    Http://cazgreenham.blogspot.com/
    @CazsBooks
    #a-Zchat

    ReplyDelete